Accommodations at the Ginkgo Tree Inn
At the Ginkgo Tree Inn, we have many cozy, whimsical rooms to choose from for your stay. Whether you choose one that is in our main building, or in the building next door at the “Chez Mimi,” you'll feel right at home. Take a look at our great amenities and rooms by clicking below.
The following Amenities are included in all of the rooms at the Ginkgo Tree Inn:
- All-inclusive gourmet breakfast for inn guests
- Concierge services available for your convenience
- In-room massage & spa services: $65/hour
- Complimentary DVD library for your enjoyment – each room has a TV with DVD
- A short walk to town or parks and pathways
- Picnic lunches and/or bike packs can be arranged
- Enhance your stay by ordering flowers, gift baskets, wine and spa services
- Acclaimed Dining Room and full bar on first floor
- A map of local attractions are available
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Pre-Arrival Concierge
Our professional inn keepers are available seven days a week, providing first-class service for our guests. They will make your stay stress-free and enjoyable. They can provide assistance with dining reservations, room amenities, entertainment and special requests. Upgrade your stay by choosing any of the following items which will be in your room upon arrival:
- Small flower arrangement (fresh seasonal flowers in glass vase): $30
- Large Bouquet (sophisticated for any occasion): $55
- One half-dozen roses (the gift that says love): $50
- One dozen white or red roses (nothing says I love you more!): $75
- Wine & Delicacies Basket (Includes: one bottle wine, 2 glasses, cheeses, meat, olives, breads, knife, and picnic cloth): $80
- Wine, cheeses, crackers and fruit: $45
- Spa Basket (Includes: hand-crafted soaps, fine body lotion, pedicure items, mineral water, loofah mitt, and votive candles): $55
- Romantic Basket (Includes: amazing chocolates, red roses, chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of regional wine, 2 designer wine glasses, truffles, and candles): $85
- Deep tissue massage (experience a luxuriously relaxing massage in the privacy and convenience of the inn – all tensions melt away!)
- One hour: $65
- Each additional half-hour: $25.
Requests must be made 72 hour prior to check-in.
The Golden Oak Room is a large suite all to yourself! Awaken to an eastern sunrise, relax by the fire, or watch a movie. This room has the charm of an era gone by yet the desired luxuries of today. A private bath with shower, air conditioning, king size bed, sitting room with marble table (food can be enjoyed in-room), TV-DVD, wireless internet, desk, fireplace and period antiques
The Grand Ginkgo Room is an amazing private room for you on the third floor. It has a balcony overlooking our patio, gazebo and the Chippewa River. The ornate fireplace is from a mansion built in 1862 and the tiles were made long ago in Detroit. This room has period antiques, a large private bath, TV-DVD, wireless internet, individual thermostat and all the comforts you need to leave totally refreshed!
The Lincoln Library is designed to be an addition to the Sugarplum Room (with a small inconspicuous door), a guest room with a roll-a-way double bed, or a sitting room for Inn guests. There are many tea cups on display and for sale, there is a serious bust of Lincoln, and antique books to peruse. DVDs are also located here for guests to take to their own room.
The Scarlet Maple Room has oriental furniture that reminds us of the Victorian demand for excellence. A comfortable king bed, private bath with shower, air conditioning, sitting area, TV-DVD, wireless internet and an oriental desk with secret compartments.
The Sugarplum Room is a very romantic Victorian room with lace curtains, an impressive mahogany king sized bed, a private bath with a large bath tub, a secret entrance to the Lincoln Library(if reserved), and a second story balcony overlooking the Chippewa River. The Garden Gazebo is visible from the balcony and there may just be a wedding to watch from above.
As you ascend to the third floor you want to keep your eyes up... the chandelier is amazing. Two thousand pieces of crystal adorn a sparkling 400 pound beauty. Victorian homes are called Painted Ladies and each of them needs their crowning jewel – this is definitely the Ginkgo Girl's gem!
The Wedgewood Room is warm and inviting. This room has a view of the Courthouse, and the morning sun glistens through the stained glass window. The Wedgewood has a large private bath with shower, a separate HVAC for climate control, queen bed, desk, TV-DVD, and wireless internet.
Rooms at the Chez Mimi - "Mimi's House"
The Camden Room is the largest room and features a European excellence. Enjoy music from the baby grand player piano while you sit in front of the fire, or let your worries melt while you lay on the large four poster queen bed that has an ultra comfortable mattress. Furnishings and fabrics are classics in colors of plums, grays and black. The bathroom features a pedestal sink from the early 1900’s and a shower. The television has a built in DVD player (movies available in the Library), cable and air conditioning.
Mimi’s Room is a quiet room done in blue and red with a queen sleigh bed, cedar closet, fireplace and toile bedspread. This room has a beautiful hardwood floor, TV-DVD, air conditioning and shares a bathroom with one other room (Sisley room).
The Sisley Room is fun-for-two. This room has two twin beds, a cedar closet, and shares a large bathroom with Mimi’s Room. The Sisley is on the second floor of the Chez Mimi, which is next door to the Ginkgo Tree Inn. It it is a perfect combination for a family (only $50.00 when added to Mimi’s room). This room has two windows that fill with the early sunrise. It is air conditioned, quiet, and cozy.
The Webster Room is a cottage-like private room in the house next door – the Chez Mimi. It features a queen bed, large armoire, single entrance, large private bathroom with a tub and a one-of-a-kind green glass leaf-shaped sink. This room is pet friendly (dogs under 30 pounds). This cozy room is named after Mr. Charles Webster who was an innovative wallpaper designer in the 1800’s. Luxuries include TV-DVD, cable, and air conditioning.